Her Story Her Voice
In celebration of International Women’s Day, iVerbalize invites you to our inaugural event – HerStory Her Voice.
About this Event
We truly believe in the immense power we have as women to empower each other through our individual stories.
Come and join us and be inspired by a number of inspirational ‘Bromley’ women from various walks of life, who will be sharing their stories and making their voices heard!
Courageous, Authentic, Entrepreneurial – These are just some of the words that describe our storytellers.
- Toks Aruoture: Nursery Interior Designer & Owner of the Baby Cot Shop, Chelsea
- Sylvia Milton : Psychotherapist, previously LBC counsellor & TEDx speaker
- Lily Naadu Mensah: Award winning personal branding coach & Author “Work Your Quirks”
Our panel will bring together the diverse voices and inspirational stories of:
- Joanne Bell: Director & Accountant; Kent Business Woman of the year 2019
- Nicola Osinaike: Founder Audit Data Hub
- Amell Amatino: Founder at MAINTENANT Sustaining Now & Winner of Bromley Award – Best Green Business
- Neela Prabhu: Independent Business Owner at homeopathic harmony
- Lauretta Wright: Co-owner & Editor of lifeinmagazines & Life in Orpington
The panel will be moderated by ‘Ronke Kokoruwe, Founding Director at iVerbalize who is passionate about amplifying women’s voices.
Join us in celebration of these women who will inspire, enrich and motivate you to share and celebrate your own story and value the power of your voice.
This is HerStory Her Voice!
What will yours be?
This event is being sponsored and organised in partnership with local businesses, community groups and volunteers.